Quilting Quarterly - the current issue
Summer 2013 Issue
On the Cover:
Detail of Welcoming the Son into Our Garden by Chris Lynn Kirsch and Wendy Rieves of Watertown, Wisconsin. The quilt was shown at the 43rd Annual Quilt Show, Columbus, Ohio, June 2012.
See the Table of Contents and all the issue has in store
What our readers are saying:
- You did a wonderful job on the magazine. I love the stories in this issue, i.e., antique toy sewing machines, hardware finds. It's as if
this issue were written for me! - Mark S.
- This issue is full of interesting articles I can't wait to read. Good job! - Jennifer P.
- Just got my latest Quilting Quarterly and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this issue! Fantastic job to all! - Pat H.
- Loved, loved, loved this issue...I thought the articles involving the collectors were spot on. I pored through the entire issue, leaving
no word unread. I also enjoyed the unusual pattern for the Thoroughly Modern Millie quilt. - Bonnie B.
- Love your magazine. Thanks for all your efforts to keep it so relevant and interesting. - Grace W.
- I do enjoy the articles and find the magazine great. Keep up the good work. - Lili T.
We'd love to see your photos, news, and articles for possible inclusion in the Quilting Quarterly.
Download our Submission Guidelines here. (PDF)